Cookies are pieces of data that are saved onto your device. They allow the website to retain certain elements of information about you in order to improve your navigation experience.
We use different cookies for specific purposes:
- Necessary cookies: these are used to enable various features to function correctly on the site. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functional cookies: these provide you with a better experience when using the site’s features. For example, they can remember your address in order to fill the “address” field automatically on a form, avoiding the need for you to fill it in yourself.
You can modify your preferences here
By completing this form, you agree that the data collected may be stored by SENSEFUEL purely for purely practical purposes (in case SENSEFUEL needs to contact you again).
This data will not be passed on to third parties and will not be used in any context other than the one for which you have completed this form. You may at any time access, modify or delete this data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This data is for statistical purposes only and no IP address will be linked to a specific user. IP addresses will be used to analyse browsing experiences – not of a single individual, but of a group of people. These cookies will expire automatically one month after your acceptance of Google Analytics tracking (at this point you will be asked for renewed confirmation.)
Data will only be shared if you have accepted the appropriate cookies.
You agree that SENSEFUEL may collect and use the personal data that you have provided in the registration form in order to send you communications about its products/services or personalised marketing offers.
All user information which has been collected via cookies or forms on the site will be stored in our database only if that user has given prior consent.
This information will not be used under any conditions other than those accepted by the user. The user has the right to access all information relating to them and may review, modify or delete this information whenever they wish and without having to provide SENSEFUEL with a reason.
To do so, the user may contact the data controller using the form below. In addition, they may at any time file a complaint with the supervisory authority of their country (article 13.2 (d) of the GDPR).
Your information may be used to:
- provide you with our services. For example, if you have created an account on our site, we will use the data linked to that account to notify you of any changes to our services
- improve your experience as a user
- improve your interaction with SENSEFUEL
- analyse data to improve the performance of the website
- other purposes for which we have requested your prior authorisation
We use a number of secure protocols to protect the data collected via this site. However, while we will do our utmost to keep this information safe, we cannot guarantee its complete security. In the event of a data breach we will alert the appropriate authorities. If we identify such a breach you will also be notified. We will of course do everything in our power to prevent security breaches. Please note: if you have created a user account on our site, it is imperative that you keep your username and password secret!
The user’s rights regarding their personal information are as follows:
- the right to information: the user has the right to know how the data collected on the site is used;
- the right of access: the user has the right to access the data collected on the site;
- the right to correction: the user has the right to request a correction of the data captured by the site;
- the right of deletion: the user has the right to request the deletion of some or all of the data held about them
- the right to restrict the use of the data: the user has the right to restrict the way the site uses the data concerning them;
- the right to withdraw consent: the user has the right to withdraw any consent regarding the use of personal data given on our site.
Once the request has been registered, the person in charge will contact the user as soon as possible, providing them with a file containing their personal information.